Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing the Marketing Plan of UnitSol - The College of Computer Sciences.
This Manager will facilitate an active relationship with customers & attractions and businesses in the City.
Work involves marketing to stimulate economic development and promote UnitSol. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the CEO/ Business Head.
Tasks to be performed include, but are not limited to:
• Work with the CEO/ Business Head to develop strategies, programs, and policies to promote courses and increase admissions.
• Develop and implement a marketing plan
• Maintain marketing budget
• Organize various media information and make affordable and effective media buys to promote our business
• Oversee design/printing of marketing publications
• Plan new research-based advertising strategies for current and subsequent years that will increase market share.
• Prepare and release press kit to media; build campaigns and stories for unique selling points
• Promote attractions & community events to visitors
• Provide education program for personnel on events
• Attend meeting, seminars, conventions, and workshops to further knowledge, stay informed of the changes in the tourism industry, and exchange information.
• Coordinate special events.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to both local and regional civic and governmental organizations on learning skills in UnitSol.
• Prepare monthly reports on ad negotiations and placements, basic inquiry data and creative initiatives as well as activities of the Marketing Manager. Keep updated advertising history files and archives ad materials. Collect necessary and pertinent travel research and reports findings.