1. You have to Supervise and update the daily, weekly, monthly, 500 hours and 1,000 hours performance charts of machinery on site. And maintain Separate file of each machinery and update it accordingly
2. You have to acquire to supervise the daily, weekly, monthly, 500 hours and 1,000 hours maintenance charts of each machineries and its equipment’s on site.
3. You have to evolve, update and supervise the daily, weekly, monthly, 500hours and 1,000hours consumption charts of each machineries and its equipment’s on site.
4. You are responsible to brief the complete and updated information about performance and condition of machineries and its equipment’s with your reporting line.
6. You have to train your subordinates how they effectively and efficiently use the site machineries.
7. You have to train the operators about maintenance, safety, greasing of equipment and optimal operations of machinery.
8. You have to train the mechanics about maintenance, greasing of equipment and optimal use of the machinery as per its manuals.
9. You have to search the updated manuals of machineries and you are required to familiar with them.
10. Implementation and maintenance of the log book of each machinery.
11. Maintain the daily progress report of your subordinates.
12. Establish the file of machinery and its maintenance record as per Manuals.
13. Weekly maintenance and progress report of machineries.
16. Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
17. Working in coordination with the marketing and accounts department for the sale and rent of machinery.
18. Manage complete data of your subordinates and machineries.