'Operations & Business Support Executive’ will be responsible for performing a number of key tasks required to help streamline the operations of the company. Reporting directly to the CEO, the tasks will include extensive reporting, follow-ups and coordination to be able to provide effective support for the business department.
‘Operations & Business Support Executive’ will have the following core responsibilities:
- Liaison with foreign agents, shipping lines, airlines, company's vendors and the company's clients
- Maintain daily reporting of status all shipments: from booking up till their closing
- Keep a strong follow-up to ensure timely replies to RFQs
- Coordinate between all relevant departments for smooth work-flow
- Develop and maintain an active customers' database
- Follow up on sales activity of the business development team
- Negotiate with the company's vendors (such as foreign agents, transporters and customs brokers) for effective cost-minimization
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client and vendor relationships
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services for current and potential clients
Preferred Skillsets and Personal Traits:
Ideal candidate should have a strong command over MS Excel, and should be confident, have good communication skills, be well groomed, and have the ability to work effectively & efficiently under pressure.