Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements·
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation·
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage·
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension.·
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions.·
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed.·
- Analyze information required for the development or update of policy, procedure, and form documentation.·
- Review and/or copyedit content developed by other members of the team.
Technical content writer Requirements:·
- Ability to pay attention to details·
- Written and oral communication skills·
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment·
- Willingness to take on new challenges and build on current skills·
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills·
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter·
- Ability to check all technical material for consistency and accuracy
Perks & Benefits:·
- Market competitive salary.·
- Annual Bonus.·
- EOBI benefit.·
- Paid Leaves.·
- Paid Certifications.·
- Employee referral bonus.·
- Interest-free Loan assistance.·
- Free Library facility. ·
- Salary Increment.·
- Unlimited Learning Opportunities.·
- Family Health Insurance, along with OPD
What We Offer
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
- Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning:
- You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:
- We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:
- We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:
- You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.