Van Tibolli Beauty (VTBeauty) is a developer, innovator, marketer and global distributor of the most advanced professional hair care products, including market-leading brands such as GKhair and Tibolli. Founded in 2007, with corporate offices in Pakistan and Florida, the company today has over 5,000 representatives in 65 countries worldwide. We are a young developing company with a multi-cultural ethos. Our aim is to continue this development at the fastest pace possible, so if you are a determined and self-driven business professional, then we can provide you with the platform to optimize your skills.
The Digital Sales Executive is responsible for developing new digital business, creating innovative digital media sales plans for our Online Event Portfolio to help businesses create sales and marketing platforms.
· Managing& monitoring digital sales of company products on Ecommerce sites (such as Amazon, eBay).
· Develop custom digital media programs, and create effective and persuasive proposals.
· Deliver excellent client service through onsite client management and face-to-face interaction at VAN TIBOLLI conferences and events.
· Oversee the full sales cycle of online events, managing baseline business metrics and growth targets.
· Research intensively to understand the relevant issues for your target audience communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives.
· Understand the business objectives of clients to determine how sponsoring our online conferences can help them achieve their goals.
· Consistently maintain and improve upon company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
· Brainstorm and share sales techniques with fellow professionals in team oriented training sessions.
· Digital Business development. Sending proposals to websites and mobile applications.
· Prospect digital advertisers and aggressively pursue and close new business.
· Provide strategic advice and help small to mid-size businesses get the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
Essential Skills / Competencies:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant work experience.
· Hands on experience on Amazon and eBay will be a plusHas in-depth industry knowledge of Digital
· Media Sales, and a Proven Track Record in the digital space.
· Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
· Ability to multi-task and handle a diverse workload Ability to work and succeed as part of a team
· Ability to work with patience and courtesy in customer relations.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Willing to work on eastern timings.