Van Tibolli Beauty (VTBeauty) is a developer, innovator, marketer and global distributor of the most advanced professional hair care products, including market-leading brands such as GKhair and Tibolli. Founded in 2007, with corporate offices in Pakistan and Florida, the company today has over 5,000 representatives in 65 countries worldwide. We are a young developing company with a multi-cultural ethos. Our aim is to continue this development at the fastest pace possible, so if you are a determined and self-driven business professional, then we can provide you with the platform to optimize your skills.
• Conception and design of innovative, usable, technically feasible, user interfaces for the site and various interactive projects.
• Analyzing and evaluating current front-end design/usability challenges and implementing effective design solutions
• Creating and maintaining the design style guide and user experience guidelines.
• Delivering for a range of design needs including icons.
• Adobe Photoshop,
• Corel Draw,
• After Effects,
• Adobe Fireworks,
• Illustrator, Adobe Design Programs
• Intelligent and Creative
• Excellent Web Designing Skills
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator
• Should have strong web concepts
• Should be able to demonstrate skills
• Should be willing to learn variation of tools
• Should have experience in mobile app designing
• PSD to HTML slicing
• Should be able to make responsive web layouts
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe indesign, Adobe Illustrator
Required Qualification & Skills:
• BS/MS Degree in Web Designing or relevant field
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Web designing
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator software is essential
• Pre-press knowledge and preparing files to send to print is a must
• Experience designing for large scale print banners
• File management and organizational skills
• Ability to handle diverse work load
• Creative and skillful mindset
• Clear written and oral communications - must speak English fluently
• Must be willing to work on Eastern Time-zone
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in web design, production, etc.
• Monitoring market trends
• Strong analytical skills, business savvy and the ability to multitask are all essential.
• Hands on Experience in CSS framework(s) like Twitter Bootstrap.
• Experience in writing Cross Platform and clean codes.
• Should have hands on experience with mobile app designing
Compensation:A lucrative compensation package will be structured based on experience.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer. Female and disable persons are highly encouraged to apply.
Develops and manufactures hair-care products & software.