SEO SPECIALIST/FRONT - END DEVELOPER
ABOUT VERDANT SEA TRADING
We are originally based in United Arab Emirates since last 20 years. We source only the highest quality products of widest range available to provide you with the best service in the import & export industry. We are engaged in trading of Stationary, Medical Equipment, Machinery, Garments, Satin Fabric & Fabric, Sports Equipment, Spare Parts & Accessories, Decor Products, Cosmetics, and Electronics.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
· Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
· Maintain and improve website
· Optimize applications for maximum speed
· Design mobile-based features
· Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
· Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
· Write functional requirement documents and guides
· Create quality mockups and prototypes
· Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
· Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
· work experience as a Front-end developer.
· Hands on experience with markup languages.
· Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
· Understanding of layout aesthetics.
· Knowledge of SEO principles.
· Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
· An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
· BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
· Research and analyze competitor-advertising links.
· Develop and implement link-building strategy.
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· SEO work experience
· SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
· Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
· Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
· BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
· 10AM - 6PM
· Monday To Friday - (Saturday will be occasionally)
Competitive salary packages depending on the skills and qualification.