We are looking for energetic team player who is a creative and proactive thinker to plan, manage and optimize successful PPC (pay per click) marketing campaigns. We are searching for a talented, creative individual with at least 2-3 years of experience with paid search advertising to join our team.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
• Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
• Continually monitor, revise, and optimize ad text as necessary.
• Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
• Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• 2-3 years experience of PPC management
• Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing campaigns
• An understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards and their potential impact on PPC performance
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics and other major third party analytics platforms
• Good working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter, with experience of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms preferable
• Demonstrable skill at setup and implementation of new PPC accounts a necessity