• Research and strategize paid search campaign plans.
• Manage accounts to ensure all project deliverable deadlines are met.
• Facilitate the management and growth of paid search accounts and ensure that the expectations are met.
• Analyze and report on Pay per Click campaign results and present to the client by documented report and presentations as necessary.
• Develop and maintain the understanding of marketplace dynamics and key players, and communicate to internal customers.
• Provide client feedback and work with external and internal creative resources to develop effective post-click landing experiences.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in paid search operations with an understanding of web analytics.
• Current experience managing spend of at least 10k a month
• Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is required.
• Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates, etc.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially in Microsoft Excel, and other Paid Search, Web Analytics applications.
Google Ad words Pay Per Click (PPC) Market Intelligence Reporter Competitors Brand Ad words....