Position Summary: We are looking for a Graphic Designer with a great taste for design and exceptional command on graphical tools. We are a services company dealing with corporate clients and the candidate for this position will be required to fulfil all the Graphic related projects and assignments.
· Design book covers, inners, flyers, posters, and promos; revise them based on feedback from the client or our marketing team;
· Make preliminary designs and research material for a project in development;
· Demonstrate a variety of creative styles and methodologies with proven credentials in developing a bold and original design
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio in both print and digital;
· Should be able to create catchy and attractive cover designs and layouts;
· Should have experience in making promotional materials, corporate branding, LOGO designing and website template development;
· Proven graphic designing experience;
· Possession of creative flair, conceptual/visual ability and originality;
· Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc);
· Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines;
· Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs;
· Should be open to feedback and willing to make changes to the designs as required.
Duty Hours: This is a full-time job (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM including one-hour lunch break), Monday to Friday.
· Market Competitive Salary;
· Professional training and grooming;
· Exposure and Experience;
· 10 casual leaves, 16 half-day medical and 14 annual leaves.