Must possess an LLB, with a good knowledge of business studies.
A-level students studying a law module who have a good knowledge of business studies can also apply for this position.
Must show knowledge of:
· Able to prepare legal documents (under the guidance of the legal team)
· Legal research
· Making clear, concise and comprehensive summaries of written documents
· Maintaining records of spoken conversations (by phone or in person)
· Organizing and archiving files and supporting documents
· Able to verify all information provided by clients as appropriate