A Law Assistant will work as legal administrative assistant to support our Legal Team. He/she will routinely draft documents, carry the necessary research and act accordingly. The type of work performed will often vary depending on the specialty of the employing law firm.
Must have a knowledge of:
- Contract law;
- Business studies;
- General Law;
- Copyright Law.
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles;
- Gather and arrange information and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation;
- Draft correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts.
- Can prepare legal documents under the guidance of the Legal team;
- Legal research;
- Make summaries of complaints made by client;
- Can maintain a record of conversation held between client and the company in relation to any complaint;
- Organise and archive files and supporting documents;
- Verify information provided as appropriate.
- LLB and have good knowledge of business studies.
- O or A level students studying law module and have good knowledge of business studies can also apply for this position.