Kerlo Research is a New Jersey, USA based Clinical Research company with an overseas branch office in Karachi, Phase V Defense. We have an established network of clinical sites across United States and we work with major pharmaceutical companies and CROs providing services across different therapeutic areas.
We are looking for an experienced high level Marketing individual for our new CRO division.
- Guide the marketing strategy for the CRO organization in collaboration with cross functional team leads based in US through the development of marketing and launch plans
- Identify growth opportunities by performing a clinical and industry trend analysis, competitive analysis and remains current on market trend
- Define and create a brand name for our clinical division and prioritize key service areas to target including Clinical site management, Clinical Monitoring, Data management, Medical Writing etc.
- Identify areas and programs to enhance customer loyalty and retention policies for repeat business
- Work with finance to identify budget requirements for target areas to ensure optimal launch of new services
- Engage clinical divisions of major pharmaceutical companies and build long term relationships
- Develops programs to improve the existing customer experience and create long term strategies for future expansion
- Works on or may lead projects of small to large scope depending upon experience and ability to understand business concepts
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field. Master's degree preferable
- 5+ year experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a marketing or product brand management or related role
- Direct or indirect leadership experience in a cross functional or highly matrixed organizational structure
- Creativity and innovative skills to bring new ideas on the table and execute them efficiently
- Proven exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Team orientation and strong healthcare industry/financial acumen in decision making
For short listed candidates, due to time constraints, onsite interviews will be held between November 2nd-4th directly with our CEO who is visiting Karachi for a short duration. Applications received after November 5th will also be considered.
- Please note: Our Karachi office is operated and managed by our sister company Virtual Gofer