VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Study design briefs and determine requirements
· Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
· Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
· Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
· Communicating with clients about layout and design.
· Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Adobe Photoshop.
· Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
· Visually communicate (in an engaging way) emerging technologies, their capabilities, and how VisionX uses emerging technologies in its SaaS products
What You Need
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
· 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
· A strong eye for visual composition.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Knowledge of modern responsive web design
· Knowledge of iOS and Android design standards
· Up to date on current design trends and standards and being able to apply this knowledge in design work
· Expert-level knowledge working in Sketch/Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator/InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint
· Strong portfolio illustrating app designs, web app designs, website designs and other relevant work
· Strong understanding of social media platforms and feature capabilities
· Experience using a data-driven approach to design
· Experience with video creation & motion graphics
· Experience with brand development and creation of branding guidelines
· Develop thorough understanding of our business, customers, industry, and offerings/solutions.
· Communicate and engage effectively inside and outside the organization.
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.