VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and working at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Work closely with the Development and Product Management teams to define, create and execute automated quality assurance testing for a microservice architecture which handles both fine grained meta data and big-data processing pipelines.
· Lead the efforts to implement QA automation to expedite smoke and regression testing.
· Create automated QA progress/status reports and facilitate internal and external quality review meetings.
· Analyze system features and functionality and determining the best approach and techniques to test (stress/load, data integrity, security, automation).
· Develop and exhibit advanced level knowledge of QA lifecycle.
· Be a progressive thinker to optimize QA efforts and expedite the required testing process.
· Understand business requirements, prepare test estimates and test plans, conduct test execution and prepare results.
· Work with scrum team and all other product stakeholders on ensuring features are released on time with quality.
· Identify risks and work with development owners to ensure critical and high-risk items are prevented prior to release.
What You Need
· Master’s or BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any related fields
· At least 3 years hands-on experience with Selenium WebDriver to create automation scripts
· Experience in ReadyAPI/ SoapUI/ Rest Assured or any other backend test automation tool
· Experience in scripting for automation, using JAVA/Python
· Experience with building automation framework for API/Web
· Solid understanding of RESTful web services and microservice architecture
· Experience with Jmeter or other load testing tools.
· Strong working knowledge of SQL and Database testing
· Experience creating test frameworks for cloud-based microservice architecture
· Should have strong communication skills and be able to work independently
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.