We are looking to hire a skilled PHP/WordPress Developer having years of experience to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients.
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
• Knowledge of WordPress Core
• Strong knowledge of WordPress Hooks and Filters
• Strong knowledge of Database (MySQL)
• Ability to customize WordPress plugins/themes in code using hooks and filters
• Translate exact replica of PSD and AI designs into HTML & WordPress
• Creating pixel perfect websites for desktop and mobile via WordPress
• Creating landing pages and forms that get our clients leads and sales (HTML & CSS)
• Optimizing the user interfaces of sites • Updating sites and fixing bugs
• Dealing with random hosting, DNS, and website issues that pop up
• Collaborating and problem solving with the creative and digital teams to create unique digital solutions to meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations Secondary Skills
• Experience with the E-commerce WP plugins
• Ability to build a new payment Gateways
• Ability to integrate third-party APIs with the WordPress application
• WordPress: 1+ years (Required)
Vital Associate has a focus on quality back-up service & support.