vServices Ltd is currently recruiting for a Technical Author to create and maintain technical documentation including manuals, website contents, newsletters, articles, publicity material part books etc.
We are a full service email marketing agency dealing with broadcasting and management campaigns for companies, colleges, publications, and organizations all across the UK, USA. We put a great deal of thought and effort into each client and campaign that we work with, ensuring that they get the best return from their email marketing.
• Work closely with design team to discuss any technical issues and write ups.
• Writing content for websites
• Regular liaison with colleagues to discuss authoring requirements.
• The Author will possess the ability to write technical documents to current standards and requirements.
• Strong IT Skills including advanced use of Microsoft Office package.
• Microsoft Word - Strong knowledge of formatting required including headers/footers and borders.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Comfortable working to deadlines and schedules.
Education: Graduate in the relevant field
Experience: 3 – 4 years in the relevant field
· A creative writer must be able to conjure up new and interesting ideas and convey them to the audience in an engaging way
· Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
· Maintain blogs to keep in touch with fans and readers.
· Conduct extensive research on various topics.
· Have a sound knowledge of contemporary topics.
· He/ She have to be a good Proofreader - Must have an eagle eye to capture mistakes in writing pieces.
· Microsoft Office expertise
· Expert in writing content for websites
· Technical Documentation
· Technical Manuals
ppvServices Limited - UK/p/p