vServices is looking for energetic IT Project Manager who will primarily be our liaison between our production team and client.
EDUCATION – BBA/MBA with IT focus; CS degree
EXPERIENCE – Min. 2 years Software House Project Management experience
- Defining project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan including providing clarity on critical path tasks.
- Manages and monitors delivery of multiple projects over complete lifecycle from initial scoping to close of the project ensuring quality, budget, timeliness and customer satisfaction.
- Updating clients on status updates, scope changes, timelines and budgets
- Serve as the internal central point of communication around project status, timelines, and risks
- Communicate with clients in a thoughtful and impactful manner to foster strong relationships.
- Overseeing all client implementations, coordinating and prioritizing conflicting priorities
- Use Agile/SCRUM or standard software development processes.
- Ensure project tasks are completed on time and within scope.
- Motivate team members to action; identify common themes, make inferences and draw conclusions.
- Create a sense of belonging and ownership among team members; assemble a team with the right mix of skills; coach and motivate team members; delegate responsibility; promote mutual support and interaction.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to interact with senior management.
- Optimize process, systems, and response time.
- Measure results and improve continually
- Ensuring all systems we implement are operational on a continuing basis.
- Expert in project management tools and reporting of team resources allocation
- Define, document, and implement project management 's best practices and process improvements.
- Preferably subject matter expert for web/mobile technologies
- Organization and time management skills, ability to work to tight deadlines is key
- Competency in working on multiple projects and customer requests simultaneously
- An understanding of UK/USA geography would also be preferable
- Good at follow ups
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure/stress
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead