We are looking for Junior to Mid-level PHP developers with 1 plus years of proven professional industry experience and have been working on different open source projects, should be able to work on Laravel framework. The purpose of the job is to develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications
Essential Responsibilities (Including but not Limited to):
- Development of new features under the guidance of more senior team members.
- Function as “project owner” for some new or existing projects, managing initial requirements, feature requests, and long-term support
- Assist with debugging / development of bug fixes - day-to-day maintenance
- Required framework Laravel
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve Complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- API integration, web services
- Experience of building CRM, HRM, E-commerce and Management Systems.
- Payment Implementation including PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Merchant Account etc
- Very good understanding of OOP, Design patterns and coding standards etc.
- Very good knowledge of Web Service standards (REST, Web API etc).
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Strong and Analytical in solving SQL queries.
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.
- Must have basic SEO Knowledge