vServices Ltd is looking for an intelligent and energetic person with unconventional and creative thinking skills. He would be responsible for developing manual & automated tests to support business initiatives.
- Critical and Complex Thinking
- Excellent analytical skills - Trouble-shooting, diagnostics gathering
- Curious / Understanding of how things work
- Propensity for breaking things
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Autonomous - Comfortable working with little direction in an ambiguous environment
- Self-Starter - Sees something that needs done - and just goes and does it
- Excellent Communicator - Especially written
- Persuasive - ability to influence with thoughtful dialogue
- Excellent Listener
- Risk taker
- Big Picture’ insight - see’s both the 'puzzle pieces’ as well as envisioning the finished product
Education: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
Experience: 2+ years relevant experience
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience preferably with a background from call centre.
- Should be able to observe, detect and highlight data anomalies, exception or omissions and prepare exception reports.
- Capable of quickly learning usage of applications.
- Ability to organize and report information in a logical and presentable manner.
- Must be efficient in following technical skills:
- HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
- UFT / Quality Center / LoadRunner / Performance Center
- Application enablement at the subsystem level (i.e. for program products such as CICS / IMS / DB2 / MQ)
- Requirements / Bug Management
- Good knowledge of API’s / REST interface
- SQL programming
- Security principals (RACF / ACF2 / Top Secret)
- Optimal career progression for this job might be: Applications programmer / operations / SysProg
- IBM IMS Systems Programming for TM/DB
- SQL / MySQL
- SYSADMIN Skills
- Detailed knowledge of architecture
- Shell / CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Red Hat (RHEL v.7)