We are Hiring---Sr. DevOps Engineer
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at WADIC
Operating as an Agile team as a USA based company, we are on the front edge of an IT transformation for how people work and deliver solutions. Our passion for placing the user at the center of everything we do is driving our incremental approach to software feature development and delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties:
WADIC is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team and collaborate on a critical part of our platform. You'll be responsible for the design and support of the product platform, focusing our AWS and our datacenter hosted products to enable the success of our engineering and customer success teams. You must possess the ability to design, implement, and manage a DevOps and software control environment to enable highly efficient and productive software development processes and workflows through automation and complex problem solving.
· Minimum of 3 years of DevOps experience in a complex development environment
· Experience managing and automating deployments for complex applications deployed to AWS or other cloud environments.
· Ability to design, implement, and manage complex applications deployed
· Ability to write bash scripts
· Minimum of 3 years of Linux system administration skills
· In-depth understanding of software development processes and workflows
· Experience monitoring complex cloud based applications for errors and performance
· Ability to work independently and prioritize workload based on team objectives
· Must have the ability to also work in a team environment and have strong coordination, organization, and communication skills
· Ability to define, design, and implement an automated continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) system
· Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field
· 3+ years experience with Linux flavors
· 2+ years experience with AWS or clouds
· 2+ years experience in cloud-native environments such as AWS, or Azure
· Experience with CI/CD pipelines
· Proficient with Linux
Preferred But Not Required Skills:
· Experience with GIT
· Elasticsearch cluster setup
· Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
· Health insurance
· Paid time off plan plus paid holidays
WADIC is a well-reputed software development company located in Colorado. According to CIO review 2018, WADIC listed among the top 10 most promising Agile service providers. Our services include custom software solutions, mobile app development services, and web designing and development in the USA, Pakistan, India, and the Philippines. Making our customers happy is the job we love the most. We strive hard to be insightful to offer cutting edge solutions to their journey of digital evolution. At WADIC, we provide the best quality software by using both conventional and latest approaches with the fastest delivery. We shape the ideas of our clients to develop high-technology software solutions.