• Analyze specifications and manuals and provide technical information to implement operating procedures, clarify ambiguities and solve problems
• Specify system components to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications
• Respond to emergencies and take remedial action as required to ensure health, safety and the environment are protected
• Assist senior management team in preparing sub contract agreements and in recruiting people of various disciplines
• Attend regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants and update all parties on project progress
• Organize scaffolding activities involving materials, manpower and site erection
• Organize steel structural activities of delivery, erection, and site modification
• Organize above/underground piping site activities including painting, wrapping, coating, fabrication, welding, erection
• Responsible for all tie-in and shutdown activities of hot tapping and cold cutting
• Prepare and conduct piping hydro testing works as per QC requirements
• Review and coordinate work to provide instruction and guidance on technical issues in accordance with the project requirements.
• Provide technical reports and assist and preparing management reports
• Checks all project drawings, documentation, calculations, technical evaluations and manpower estimates to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Participate in regular meetings to identify problems, target dates, issues, delays execution of work to ensure timely project completion.
• Represent the organization and enhance relationships in dealings with client, consultants and regulatory authorities to ensure all agreements are implemented.
• Monitoring project expenditure and margin analysis against bid estimates and implement corrective actions when cost or schedule over-runs materialize.
• Meeting the deadlines & agreed targets to satisfy client.
• Prepare, develop and maintain up to date quality procedures, documents and method of statement given to client/main contractor.
• Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
• Weld consumable control, Final dimensional inspection.
• Preparation of piping test packs
Prepare Final QA/ QC dossier to submit to the client.
We have grown from initial startup focused on trading of waste water treatment equipment from China and Europe to Pakistan to today's a complete EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) based company with in-house manufacturing setup of innovative equipment and machinery for municipal and industrial waste water, drinking water and process water treatment: fluid and solid handling equipment, chemical recovery system, industrial process equipment and wide range of renewable energy solution for commercial and industrial entities in the region. The strength of our experienced carrying operations have the essential ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2015 standards in addition to our own QA & QC and HSE standards. Over decade despite major changes and disruptions innovation and creativity continues to our business.
We have grown from initial startup focused on trading of waste water treatment equipment from China and Europe to Pakistan to today's a complete EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) based company with in-house manufacturing setup of innovative equipment and machinery for municipal and ind ...مزید پڑھیں