WellBefore is a B2C leader in selling essential medical supplies at competitive prices, with low minimum order quantities, shipped straight to their customers door in the USA. WellBefore has amassed almost 200,000 customers with over 10,000 solid reviews. Our headquarters are in Dallas-Texas with team members across the world.
We are looking for a Customer Care Agent for our new Telehealth Service. A person that can answer our patients' questions and concerns, provide them with information and help them achieve their health goals. This position is for a responsible, dedicated person that enjoys dealing with people and providing top quality service in a virtual setting. The job is 100% remote, meaning you will be working from home in Pakistan and dealing with patients in the USA. This is a long-term, full-time job position, hourly paid.
- Build empathic relationships with our patients, using various channels (phone, email, chat).
- Always maintain a positive, courteous and professional attitude.
- Understand patient’s requirements, set appointments and follow up on their needs.
- Respond promptly and effectively to customer inquiries & doubts.
- Professionally address and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Keep and maintain updated records in the patient database.
- Communicate and coordinate activities among patients, nurse practitioners and doctors.
- Provide patient feedback and suggest areas of improvement.
- Must speak Gujarati.
- Education: high school diploma, higher education in medical related studies, nutrition, fitness, patient care or coaching, is a plus.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English (almost native).
- At least 1 year call center/receptionist/assistant experience.
- Previous work experience in a doctor's office environment or around patient care is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Data driven - Excel & accurate typing skills.
- Highly organized.
- Customer-service oriented, proactive.
- Workdays: you are expected to work 6 days per week on weekdays & weekends on a shift basis.
- Shifts: Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 4:00 pm CST / 4:00 pm to 12:00 am CST, Sat-Sun 10:00 am to 2:00 pm CST
- Candidate must own a personal computer and have a good & stable internet connection.