Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drive office vehicles safely and chauffeur WL- staff and guests to appointed destinations within given timeframes, as directed;
- Maintain vehicle logs and complete pre-trip inspections;
- Check vehicle daily to insure that the vehicle is maintained in good condition; perform minor and routine maintenance on assigned vehicles; identify and report maintenance problems to the Logistics Associate, as required;
- Ensure the safety of passengers through safe driving practices, including but not limited to:
- Using a seat belt and reminding passengers to use seat belts
- Driving within speed limits and in accordance with traffic regulations
- Driving defensively and courteously
- Maintain the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the assigned car;
- Assist passengers with carrying parcels and loading and unloading the vehicle;
- Make sure the prompt reporting to supervisor of any damage or repair needed to the assigned vehicle/maintaining of accident reports and informing the supervisor about any such incident
- Run errands, as directed;
- Participate in professional training and development activities, as needed or requested; and
- Perform other duties, as needed or requested.
· At least matriculate.
· Valid LTV license holder.
· Having at least five years of working experience in similar development organization/INGO.
· Can operate mobile phones/smart phones.