Note. This is a full time - virtual job. However the work hours can be flexible as per the mutual understanding of employee and employer.
Employee must has to be virtually available as per his/her committed job timings. As a client support manager you are directly answerable to Director and Manager Operations of the company.
Job Responsibilities for Client Support Manager
As a client support manager, the employee is responsible to perform the following duties:
Initial Understanding Session:
1- To attend the introductory briefing session about our company and products of company.
2- To perform a detailed study of our current projects.
3- To understand the current operations of the company.
Regular On- Job Duties:
1. To handle client chat support.
2. To handle already registered clients through email and login portals.
3. To manage Leeds and to confirm clients through proper email and chat support.
4. To manage, improvise and organize company all social media accounts.
5. To manage and organize paid advertising campaigns of company products.
6. To control email marketing campaigns of company products.
7. To involve in managing policies for social media and advertisement departments
8. To guide and utilize your junior team member related to your department
9. To assist company director in all professional and possible ways.
10. To take a part in creating company policies.
11. To assist the management in creation of new projects for the company.
12. To actively participate in the weekly online meeting of our complete team.
As a Client Support Manager, certain additional duties of the employee may include the following.
· Be prepared to act as any other team member duties of company only in the emergency condition when other person is not available.
· Be prepare to assist Manager Support Operations / MSO in any area.
· Be prepared for any research or planning task which might be out of the defined work scope, under the special instructions of his/her senior.
· Be prepare to assist director in any required area.
· Be prepare to learn any new thing as per advice of your senior team members.