- Will be responsible for pharmaceutical production and operations related activities
- Only the applicants having a Pharm-D degree from recognized institutes will be accepted.
- Lahore residents will be preferred for the job. Competitive salary package will be offered depending on candidates resume.
- To ensure compliance of pharmaceutical production operation
- To ensure proper documentation of work done and correct filling of BMR, Area Control Records, Equipment and Machine records, Environment and Area Control records and any other document introduced from time to time.
- To improve productivity and yields, reduce losses, down time, and idle time. To improve effective utilization of resources.
- To monitor productivity, output, yields, losses, down time, consumption and any other indicators and present a timely report of performance.
- To write down procedure (SOP) through implementation of sound in-process controls.