Xenex Media is an Australian based company with over 20 years’ experience in the web design industry.
Our company is expanding to larger scale web and mobile applications, requiring high level, experienced PHP developers.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated PHP Developer to join our growing team.
- We are looking for a person who is passionate about digital, strong analytical skills, great memory, has an inner drive to deliver high quality code, desires a role that has autonomy, and the opportunity to grow your career.
- If you meet the requirements mentioned below and are eager to work in a professionally driven environment, we are excited to meet you.
- We will require that you have a test application to prove your skills and to do some live coding before you are awarded the job.
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in building APIs
- Backend: PHP (preferably Laravel framework)
- Automated deployment (LAMP)
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Knowledge of object orientated PHP programming
- Expert knowledge of REST + JSON API
- Swagger + Sentry
- Angular 2+
- AWS (EC2, RDS and S3)
- Web Sockets
- Socket IO
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Strong communication and documentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Work in an open, highly collaborative, deadline-driven environment.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Future employment opportunities working for an Australian company
- Projection Completion Bonus
- Opportunity to work with like-minded professionals and grow in a driven, work focused company
- Working to Australian standards