Xper2go is looking for a candidate to fill in the position of Accounts Officer.
Selected candidate will be responsible to supervise a segment of the Accounts Department.
• Proper maintenance of accounting records of the Company and Provident Fund
• Preparation of periodic financial statements
• Processing of payments to vendors and suppliers
• Processing of transactions for investment of excess funds of Provident Fund in line with the fund policies or as guided by management
• Processing of advances and loan made to employee from Provident Fund as guided by management
• Preparation of Bank Account Reconciliation
• Payroll processing including payment to employee after deduction of withholding income tax, EOBI payments and Provident Fund payments
Filing of monthly and annual SRB Returns
• Filing of Annual Income Tax Return
• Calculating and submitting Salary Withholding Tax on monthly basis
• Filing of Quarterly Withholding Tax Statements of both Pakistan entities
• Handling tax related matter including notices, ensuring all matter are dealt with in the required time frame for compliance
• Dealing with bank for Company and Provident Fund matters
• Ensuring compliance with Companies Act, 2017 requirements including filing of Form A and Form 29
• Ensuring compliance with Provident Fund regulations
• Assist the company in maintaining corporate records, minutes, registers as required
• Assist the company in preparing replies of notices issued by SECP
• Facilitate BOD meetings and preparation of BOD resolutions
• Assisting management in renewal of the PSEB License every year
• Facilitating Annual Audit of the Company and Provident Fund for complying with statutory requirements.
Xper2go is a nationwide IT solutions provider that focuses on the unique IT infrastructure for the hospitality, real estate and other small to medium enterprises. We assists businesses in sustaining competitive environment by providing the highest level of technical expertise, extensive and unbiased ...مزید پڑھیں