We’re looking for a search engine expert to lead the Internet Marketing strategy including SEO, SMO, SMM, SEM, ORM, Conversion Optimization etc. You must has expert level of skills This role involves managing portfolio of the company and improving search engine optimization by using all new algorithms and techniques.
You must have a high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing industry. The ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines are essentials, however individuals having good grip on content writing and paid search marketing would have advantage.
- Developing search strategies, set up, and optimize campaigns in line with our needs
- Partnership building, link building and creation of high-quality content
- Managing a portfolio of SEO campaigns
- Carrying out specific activity on the campaigns
- Ensuring websites are designed and structured to encourage successful goal completion
- Creating search technology best Practices and build out SEO tools for all SEO projects
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM