Online learning is exploding. Companies like Lynda, Udacity, Coursera and Udemy are taking off left and right and massive value is being created. This is an incredible place to be if you have a space staked out. We do. Illumeo is the leader in online learning for accounting and corporate finance professionals. We have thousands of subscribers and our corporate clients include Google, Oracle, Cisco, Intuit, Yelp, Carnival Cruises and many more. But we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a User Engagement Specialist who can help us help our clients get the most of our platform. We are looking to create a position that understands our clients’ and their users’ professional development needs and then helps us build, run and measure the effectiveness of engagement programs. We will learn together: us, our clients, and the person we hire for this position. The end result will be clients utilizing the Illumeo platform for truly effective professional and organization development within our target users in accounting and corporate finance.
You will also be key to ‘bringing up’ new clients and training them on the platform. This will require deeply learning the Illumeo platform and then training others on its use.
The position will be a key listening post and will be constantly interacting with our clients and their users. A great candidate will have experience with and a sense for learning programs that work at a professional level, and will be a strong and friendly communicator. Your work will have a direct and profound impact on our ability to satisfy our clients’ learning needs, and therefore keep them with us for the long run.
· Frequently survey our customers and end-users to understand how they are using the Illumeo platform, as well as what’s working and what isn’t
· Help us understand design and development priorities to ensure we’re meeting our customers’ needs
· Help us build better courses through better instructional design
· Do continuous statistical analysis to understand usage patterns across the platform
· Calls to customer managers and leaders to understand their needs and help them understand how to take best advantage of our platform
· Calls to end-users to understand their needs and help them understand how to take best advantage of our platform
· Monitor and report on customer usage of the platform
· Collect and communicate customer feedback/enhancement requests
· Working with sales team to plan for corporate customer renewals
· Experience in customer engagement a huge plus, but other ‘customer-facing’ roles in your past will help
· Statistics and data analysis experience a plus
· Instructional design background a plus
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
· Positive personality – fun to interact with
· Great with online technology
Please include a resume with your submission
Yuztech is a leading provider of online internet solutions specializing in corporate website design, Software and Web Application Development as well as graphic and logo design, digital marketing and search engine optimization. Established in 2001 with an in-house team of programmers, graphic desig ...مزید پڑھیں