Job Description: Perform functions to implement effective online marketing initiatives centered on delivering a positive customer experience; oversee the design, production, and management of the agency’s e-commerce business suite; and contribute to the mission of Goodwill by portraying a positive image and maximizing revenues, working within the limits of standard practices and prescribed routines. E-Commerce manager is responsible for overall store operation, including implementation of specific E-Commerce projects, collections, processing sales, personnel management, financial performance, vocational service plan implementation and loss control activities.
1. Gain a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to help deliver site features that provide premiere customer service with an unparalleled digital shopping and relationship experience.
2. Analyze various business initiatives across all aspects of the online business to determine success or opportunities for change, then developing and implementing action plans based on those analyses/recommendations.
3. Serve as liaison with digital business efforts, customers and partners to understand their business needs, and deliver web solutions that meet those needs.
4. Analyze site performance, consumer, industry, shopper, and marketplace data and trends maintaining satisfactory standings on all online platforms.
5. Maintain internal and external catalog database that feeds the online ordering system and other online tools.
6. Coordinate creation of graphics, copy or other content for website, social media vehicles and interactive tools.
7. Ensure consistent and accurate posting of materials across business platforms (Ebay, Amazon, Monsoon, etc.).
8. Manages development and execution of strategic store integration initiatives to ensure optimal connectivity between field stores and the organization’s ecommerce site.
9. Help support internal training on user tools and programs and continual creating and updating policy/procedures manual for constantly changing e-commerce business10. Plans, reviews, and performs the implementation of database changes.
11. Develops reports and other data visualizations as required.
12. Manage online metrics and make recommendations for continued improvement and optimization.
13. Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. Provide feedback to management to report activity and recommend improvements where necessary. Overseeing and managing all customer service complaints and issues.
14. Proactively identify and mitigate issues and potential obstacles to business objectives.
15. Perform any range of special projects associated with the tracking, recording, audit, compilation of data, or transactions related to training, documenting, implementing, and maintaining the efficiency process, as directed.
16. Provide training to retail level staff to maximize donated goods being sent to E-Commerce.
17. Audit online sales channels daily to ensure policies, procedures, and standards are met.
18. Analyze sales and expense reports to improve margins, profitability, processes, and ensure that budgets and/or sales goals are met and adhered to on a consistent basis.
19. Create budgets based on projected sales and growth maximizing revenue from donated goods through online sales.
20. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Demonstrate by words and actions a commitment to the Goodwill mission to help people with disabilities and other barriers to become self-sufficient, working members of the community.
2. Perform or assist with any duties or operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
3. Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules, keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
4. Participate in any variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a closely-related field.
2. Retail or E-Commerce experience required; minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a retail or e-commerce setting.
3. Clear understanding of Ecommerce and/or online retail industry best-practices required.
4. Knowledge of E-commerce business key performance indicators (KPIs) and technologies.
5. Solid conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to formulate a plan and desire to drive that plan through to completion, especially with little direction and data.
6. Ability to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects to meet critical deadlines.
7. Results driven with excellent analytical skills. Ability to shape the analytical needs of the department.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
9. Ability to establish and maintain rapport with others