MERN Stack Developer is responsible for building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies MERN stack, including React.js, Node.js, and MongoDB
- Collaborating with managers to determine MERN Stack technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Deploying and monitoring Node.js applications
- Creating front end applications using React.js
- Creating unit tests using Jest and developing integration tests
- Troubleshooting and resolving varying levels of technical issues
- Designing and developing enhancements on new and existing applications using Node.js and other scripting environments
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Managing interchange of data between servers and users
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness of the product
- Implementing security and data protection protocols
- Troubleshooting and ensuring a timely resolution of issues, including debugging as needed.
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Develop specialist knowledge in relevant programming languages, tools, techniques and apply expertise and knowledge to deliver effective solutions.
- Share expertise and provide technical advice and guidance to others.
- Implement standard processes, tools, metrics, measurement, and reporting.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in software development processes.
- Pro-actively demonstrate required behavior in line with expectations of the role.
- Hands-on experience in developing web-based projects from scratch using React and Node or any other framework for backend development.
- Core Web Development Fundamentals: HTML, CSS, CSS pre-compilers like Sass and Less
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
- Good understanding of Single Page Applications, Asynchronous Request Handling, Partial Page Updates, and AJAX
- Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Broad knowledge of a range of software development and delivery life cycles, agile, iterative, waterfall with detailed knowledge of one or more.
- Knowledge of different vendors’ DevOps products, pros & cons of industry DevOps tools.
- Agile software product development techniques.
- Collaborative development and working in virtual teams requiring good communication with business customers and technology teams
- Highly flexible, accountable, and taking ownership.
What We Offer
- Comfortable working environment.
- A performance-driven atmosphere for your Professional and Personal growth.
- Massive in house and out house learning opportunities by participating in training workshops.
- A chance to be a part of something big and make an impact on a global scale!