Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter/Android/IOS app,
Translating UI/UX designs into code ,
- Firebase, Advanced debugging/testing/optimization, Animations,
- General knowledge of Location Services,
- Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries Desire to work in a startup environment,
- able to self-manage and work remotely Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.