We are Hiring a LAMP Stack Developer We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift Operating as an Agile team as a USA-based company, we are on the front edge of an IT transformation for how people work and deliver solutions. Our passion for placing the user at the center of everything we do is driving our incremental approach to software feature development and delivery.
About the job:
As a LAMP Stack Web Developer, you will work with your product team to develop user-centric software products from idea to production. This is a fast-paced environment providing rapid delivery for our business partners. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to drive change as we continue on our agile transformational journey. As we grow this culture, mindset, and capability, we want you to lead this change with us.
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts) as well as a pair-programming mindset.
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, Cucumber, etc).
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development.
- Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development.
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience required.
- Open Cart
- PHP Laravel Yii2
- Angular jQuery
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Redis ElasticSearch
- RESTFUL APIs
- WordPress (Plugin Development + Theme Development)
- CodeIgnitor GIT Agile Stripe/PayPal/Authorize.net
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Responsive Websites
- Social Media APIs (Facebook, Twitter etc