• Smooth running of office on day to day basis.
• Managing, supervising and monitory the work of administration/support staff.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative system.
• Organising meeting and managing database.
• Maintain telecommunication/PABX system
• Prepare weekly review of all calls being made, maintain employee and visitor logs for reporting
• Attend customers’ queries and complaints and take prompt action to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
• Keep management informed by generating and analysing reports, summarising information and resolving queries
• Ensure appropriate housekeeping at floor to maintain productive ambience
• Gather requirement from employees regarding ordering inventory for official purpose and supervise inventory stock levels
• Prepare lower staff duty schedules, leave plans and monitor their over times and client entry register
• Attend to lower staff queries and ensure timely resolutions
• Provide feedback to lower staff on their performance against expectations; guide, coach and counsel them for performance maximisation
• Provide office supplies (Stationery & kitchen supplies) for staff and maintain adequate stocks; task includes ordering new supplies, identifying new suppliers and obtaining the best price for Alert
• Process invoices for the team including validating and obtaining authorisation for payment
• Coordination with all departments for maintaining office efficiency
Qualifications and Education Requirements
At least bachelor’s degree from a reputable local or international University Preferred Skills Self-starter with ability to take initiative and multi task. Knowledge of MS Office including Access, Word, Excel and Power Point preferred