Answers inquiries and obtain information for guests, visitors, and other interested parties.
• Provides information regarding activities conducted at the entire facility; location of departments, offices and associates within the facility.
• To answer the telephone promptly and clearly, ensuring a courteous and friendly manner.
• To have a sound knowledge of the company’s Marketing Programmes
• To maintain an accurate filing system.
• To extend a personal service to the members/guests, and assist them in all their requirements.
• Recommend in-house restaurants and facilities.
• To maintain the Log Book from shift to shift for any information or comments of guests.
• Meets and greets all visitors in a pleasant, courteous and professional manner. Assists guests, visitors, and associates, with inquiries and directions.
• Assists with any guest inquiries, answers incoming telephone calls, forwards call to the appropriate party, or takes a message.
• To ensure all revenues arising from all incoming revenue making activities are properly registered and recorded according to the company policy. Daily reports/receipts should balance with all payment takings.
• Provides clerical support to the department that may include but not limited to: typing, copying, filing, composing routine correspondence, and preparation of outgoing mail. • Keep reception area’s clean, organized and free of unauthorized persons and manned at all times.
• Report discrepancies immediately to department manager
• Prepare and balance cash and other payment reports at end of shift
• Adhere to grooming standards as per company policy at all times Qualifications
• Must possess multi-task handling ability, and knowledge of administrative procedures and clerical actions.
• Should be skillful in Microsoft office package, telephone communication, listening etc.
• At least 1 year experience on the same capacity
• Preferably on a visit visa Job Features Job Category Customer Service Representative