Zeropoint IT is looking for an Integration Expert to work with our European clients.
The required candidate have to bear following responsibilities:
- Within the software-cluster Integration and Data Service, function as an expert within the domain of integration.
- Expand Enterprise Service Bus and its framework based on the different needs within the corporate wide application landscape
- Maintain and control the correct functioning of the different data streams
- Advise other project in the setup of new data streams or modifications to existing ones
- Estimate the impact of future data stream changes on the different applications and react proactively on it
Domain Specific Skills:
- Deep knowledge of UNIX
- Expert in Korn shell scripting
- Excellent knowledge of XML, XSLT, XSD, WDSL, Oracle SQL
- Excellent knowledge of communication protocols ((S)FTP, (A)SMTP, http(s), etc.)
- Experience in developing within IBM Integration Bus (formerly Websphere Message Broker) and MQ
- Knowledge of DFDL, ESQL, Java are a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent structural and organisational skills
- Positive and motivated personality
- Team worker and able to work autonomously
- Accountability / Ownership
- Time management
- Oriented towards continous improvements