Zeta Technologies are looking for Assistant Manager Technical in its Digital Mobile & Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be mainly looking after Operations and Maintenance, Fault Management, Configuration Management, Network Audit and Performance Management of Digital & Messaging Solution domain with great Product knowledge.
- Will be responsible for design, implementation, and configuration of innovative services in line with DMS Technical Strategy which will bring improvements in Technology and Development Framework.
- Develop and align departmental strategy as per the company’s overall strategy and ensure compliance
- Presenting KPIs performance analysis and reporting to track targets
- Compliance assurance to existing SOPs and engineering new processes for continuous improvements
Technical Knowledge Area.
- Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience on VAS Digital platforms with a clear understanding of end to end the call flows.
- Troubleshooting skills with IP and Signaling Protocol analysis of SMPP, TCP/IP, SIP, REST, SOAP, and APIs.
- Development of Linux, Shell & DB tools / scripts for system and services monitoring, logging, and automation of day to day tasks
- Good communication and presentation skills to make ideas understandable for respective audience segments
- Innovative thinking and solution orientation to craft solutions as per management expectations
- Drive for results and continuously evolve with good analytical approach
- Good team player with strong negotiations skills to manage stakeholders
NOTE: Zeta Technologies has the right to cross-check all provided academic qualifications & experience certificates at any stage. Fake or false information can lead to disqualification