- Efficiently implementing admin & logistics related procedure and policies.
- UPS maintenance
- Record maintenance
- Petty Cash Management
- Updating the fixed assets record and responsible for physical check of fixed assets.
- Monitoring the cleanliness of the office and supervise the duties of support staff
- Making travel, boarding & lodging arrangements for the project staff and guests.
- Ensuring timely procurement for the project
- Maintaining all supporting documents to process the bills
- Ensuring implement of Standard Operating Procedure
- Proper submission of visa application for foreign volunteers and project team members.
- Assisting HR in recruitment to ensure timely recruitment completion
- Assisting HR in maintaining record and process approvals for employees Loans and Advances
- Assisting HR in recruitment , scheduling interviews , making calls to selected candidates, orientation of newly hired staff
- Assisting HR in preparing & distributing necessary Documents & letters
- Assisting HR in maintaining attendance reports, monthly record of Employees Leaves , late comings, short leaves
- Identify and resolve HR related issues of the organization as per guidance by immediate supervisor in an effective and efficient manner as and when required.
- Implementation of all company rules & procedures
- Time to Time any other task assigned by HR department
2- year experience preferred.
Islamabad / Rawalpindi Residents only
Gender: Male preferred
Knowledge working on MS office-
Good verbal and communication skills