Senior Support Executive;
Zeta Technologies is looking for Senior Support Executive for Voice Operations Department at Islamabad Office.
Senior Support Executive is an executive-level position for individuals who are capable of communicating all technical issues related to the Voice platform to technical and non-technical audiences.
Individual who are proactive and contributes to the success of the voice department.
Senior Support Executive will have the following responsibilities.
- Proactive monitoring using reports i.e. ACD/ASR/PDD/NER/CFR/Graphs and knowhow of quality parameters such as FAS/RTP/MOS/CODEC.
- Analyze call flows using Wire shark or ladder diagram and provide a complete analysis of the call.
- Handle complaints via trouble ticket management system, track records, follow up and escalate issues with concern team via Zendesk, Bitrix, Skype, Whatsapp, and email.
- Reduce resolution time of incidents by follow up with all stakeholders and ensure benchmark KPI’s for the customers.
- Ensure proper resolution and cause analysis of each incident.
- Assess the nature of queries and provide technical support to all stakeholders.
- Interconnection, Provisioning, Routing, and testing of wholesale voice carriers
- Handing over and taking over of a shift, updates (routing, testing & provisioning summary) to NOC team.
- You have to deescalate tense customer situations in a live environment.
- You believe in perfection as Poorly executed events could result in a negative image for the organization or potential loss of business.
- Ensure five-nine availability of all platforms.
- The job requires excellent analytical and communication skills as statistical and financial reporting is an essential element of this position.
- Ensure data retention and reconciliation of all Zeta wholesale billing systems.
- Draft various reports in Microsoft excel.
- Perform all duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain strict compliance with all the KPI, company policies, and procedures.
- Supervise, motivate, train, and manage conflicts of subordinates.
- It's obligatory to have regular contact with senior-level cross-functional departmental staff, such Assistant Managers, Managers, Directors, and CEO maintains contact with several areas across the organization including Business Development, Finance, and Admin.