As an Business Development Executive, you will interact with prospective customers across the U.S. via outbound phone calls to grow and maintain existing business, reactivate dormant accounts, and open new SMB or government accounts. Manage and grow your business acumen, and continue your success as you bring on additional business to meet your activity, revenue and margin targets.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Businees Development Executive is primarily responsible for:
- Proactively developing clients by applying Zones’ sales methodology, strategically planning and executing development strategies
- Developing a book of business by establishing, expanding, and nurturing relationships with key Client stakeholders, influencers, and decision makers such as Purchasing and IT Managers.
- Collaborating with key Zones technical and support resources to sell:
- Core IT products – Workplace Desktops. Servers laptops and accessories.
- Advanced Technology (AT) products – Data Center Server and Storage solutions.
- IT Solutions – Products and Services
- Life Cycle and Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Software/ Cloud - Products and Solutions
- Software and Hardware Renewals
- Maintaining Zones visions and values in all external and internal interactions
- Consistently providing “Five Star” service to all assigned Clients
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Self-motivated, goal orientated, and a strong ability to learn in a classroom and hands-on setting
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively on the phone in an outbound calling environment
- Open to using a CRM System for strategic pipeline management
- Minimum of 3 years of prior inside sales/account management experience in a business development and/or direct quote driven sales role
- Experience teaming collaboratively with a field account executive in a high-volume, fast-paced professional environment
- Sales acumen; account development, C-level interaction, prospecting, lead generation, problem solving, handling objections, confident closing skills
- 3 years’ experience in a product or services sales position
- IT Industry certifications, Preferred