The Project Manager provides support to the Project Management Office by administering & managing the IT services projects.
· Provide administrative support and coordination of a project or a portfolio of projects
· Support a team of project managers through processing and tracking project orders (resources, transportation, etc), and tracking data and report on projects including financial reporting/billing
· Effectively communicate with all department personnel and any necessary operational groups.
· Organize, track and distribute project data to field teams designated to specific projects. This could include but not limited to schedules, emails, time tracking and budgeting etc.
· Provide status reports to management on actions completed and planned
· Keep all systems updated as needed by project. Ie. inventory management system orders, field technician management system.
· Assisting Resource Managers with project needs such as scheduling vehicles for field technicians, deliveries, confirming work sites and confirmations of work completed sign offs.
· Maintain PMO knowledge and provide support for on-time development and delivery of IT solutions.
· Develop requested documentation and communications as requested.
· File and maintain project-related documentation.
Associates degree and a minimum of two (2) year in an administrative capacity. A minimum of four (4) years of project management administrative role can replace the educational requirement.
· Excellent verbal and written communications and ability to interact with all levels of an organization
· Experience in customer service capacity
· Experience working in a project-focused and field services centric environment
· Ability to proactively develop and implement strategies that significantly mitigate risk and improve operations
· Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast paced environment
· Ability to adapt to new technology
· An understanding with functional and technical design during software development and implementation
· Must be able to work independently, exercise judgment, and possess strong interpersonal skills.
pZones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate with ...مزید پڑھیں