1. Be responsible for handling the legal affairs of the Company, including the legal work in the establishment, post investment operation and management of the Company.
2. Be responsible for business contract review, legal consultation, risk control, legal training, etc.
3. Cooperate with the law firm to complete important legal work.
4. Establish and improve the management system and work process of the company's legal affairs, drive departments to work according to the legal affairs management system and process, promote the company's legal operation, and prevent and control the risks in the company's operation.
6. Update and manage the company's legal archives.
7. Candidate with a lawyer qualification certificate is preferred.
8. Experience in civil and revenue matters is a must.
Zoom Petroleum Private Limited (ZPPL) is an Oil Marketing Company (OMC), a subsidiary of the Mehar Group which is an already established name in the field of petroleum logistics and retail. Mehar Group operates a number of petroleum retail outlets selling fuel and lubricants under franchises from other OMCs i.e. Shell, PSO, Caltex and Total etc. In addition, Mehar Group owns and operates 35 CNG filling stations. Mehar Groups portfolio also includes a logistics setup comprising of fuel storage and transportation facilities. Currently the Group is handling a vast fleet of vehicles of various capacities to transport petroleum products from Karachi, Mehmoodkot, and Machike to other destinations in Pakistan. The group owns storage facilities in Gujranwala and Gatti (Faisalabad) and has rented out another storage facility from Admore at Machike. ZPPL envisions forming a network of retail outlets and logistics infrastructure across the country to provide quality service to customers and to facilitate in meeting the ever-increasing requirement of petroleum products. The company plans to transfer the current Mehar Group retail outlets into ZPPL./p