Who We Are:
Zoranda Inc. is an upcoming ecommerce startup company specializing in apparels, clothing and fashion accessories. With suppliers centralized in South East and Far East Asia, and customers in the North America and European markets, Zoranda places itself as the trendy online clothing retailer that has customer-centric business model.
About the Position:
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our team for blogging. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content. We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. You are expected to manage the email marketing funnels and communications that ensures lead generation and conversions into customers through creative content and utilizing effective marketing strategies. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog on daily basis.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as ebooks.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog's overall reach.
- In addition to the daily targets for blogging, create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).