“Tremendous sales and career growth opportunity in a rapidly-growing, high-tech environment”
360Factors is a fast-growing high-tech company providing risk and compliance management software with a key focus on selling to banking and financial institutions. Using artificial intelligence (AI) and cognitive computing technology, 360factors empowers customers by reducing the effort and time involved in managing risks and ensuring regulatory compliance while improving the effectiveness of their staff to make a big impact within their organizations.
360factors is seeking a dynamic team-leader with a strong history of success to lead our lead-generation and business development sales team. You will be a hands-on manager responsible for both creating qualified leads for the field sales team while managing existing team members and building out an inside sales team. Experience in sales training, people leadership, managing metrics and driving sales performance from a sales team is critical.
This role offers the unique chance to make a big difference in the success of a company while offering tremendous upside and career growth opportunities building and leading a team selling into US-based banking and financial services institutions in a B2B enterprise SaaS-based environment.
· Ability to manage team of call agents calling on various industries while managing own call and email responsibilities.
· Managing lead generation reports and sales metrics while monitoring and managing team performance
· Ability to identify roadblocks and handle objections while develop sales playbooks and train other team members.
· Lead Generation: Researching the market and identifying corporate prospects.
· Initial Prospect Contact: Contacting leads and determining interest level, technical readiness and budget availability.
· Setting Up Appointments: After initial introduction, setup meetings of the candidate with the US account executives.
· Sales Process Management: Managing the movement of the prospect through the steps of the sales process.
· Reporting: Keeping management abreast of sales team performance and managing team to sales metrics
· Business development: Research the market, identify corporate prospects, develop accounts.
· Proactively develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive appointment setting for new business.
Required Experience & Qualification
· Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree with 5 plus years of experience
· Experience selling SaaS (software-as-a-Services) and/or selling to B2B (business-to-business) audiences
· Excellent team management skills at least 2 years preferred
· Candidates having software industry experience and knowledge of enterprise software sales are preferred
· Ideal candidate will be technologically savvy with drive for continuous learning
· Strong need identification and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prospect into net new Enterprise accounts
· Ability to interact with people from a variety of backgrounds, levels and positions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
360factors Inc., is an industry thought leader in pioneering the use of artificial intelligence to help companies manage their compliance and risk. Predict360, our B2B enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, leverages Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technology to he ...阅读更多