Job Title: Solutions Architect (META Region)
Experience: 15+ years
We are looking for a Solution Architect with expertise on designing solutions for Legacy Database Platforms and who has experience working closely with Pre-sales, Sales Solution and Product Teams.
Requirements will Include:
- Candidates with expertise on designing solutions across database platforms such as Oracle, DB2, MySQL, and Sybase with AWS/Azure are likely to be the right fit.
- Must have experience with database migration from Oracle to Sybase, MySQL, DB2, Postgres or vice versa.
- Experience in supporting the field sales teams in databases and/or technical solutions with any of the major database or cloud providers
- Demonstrated experience working with distributed system deployments (additionally mainframe deployment experience a Plus)
- Experience with application architecture and their interactions with databases
- Experience with database administration, programming and data models
- Working knowledge of at least one flavor of SQL
- Working knowledge of No SQL Environments
- Experience with Virtualization Solutions
- Experience with Cloud deployment frameworks
- Provide the sales team with end-to-end technical support services from lead qualification through hand-off to the delivery team
- Working with Clients to understand their current technical ecosystem, business drivers and business/technical goals
- Working with the sales team in developing and writing the technical scope and requirements for Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Running or participating in pre-sale client assessments
- Taking on responsibility for opportunities, potentially involving any stage of the pre-sales journey from migrations, cloud infrastructure build-outs, and modernization to IoT, Big Data and managed services operations
- Attending internal and client-facing kick-off meetings as an advocate
- Traveling to client locations (post COVID) for sales meetings and kick-off meetings (up to 75%)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Job Type: Full-time