About The Role:
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well..
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js etc
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient in tools like Jira ,Git and Bitbucket etc.
- Knowledge of SQL Databases, MySQL, MS SQL
Why join 99logitech?
- When you start at 99logitech, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
- Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
- Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
- We offer a highly competitive salary, Annual paid holidays and life & work balance