We are looking for Experienced "IT Support Engineer" for our UK based project.
- You will have good knowledge of Windows Workstations Hardware
- Experience supporting Microsoft software (Office, Exchange, Active Directory, Server etc.)
- Good understanding of the Network Stack (TCP/IP)
- Microsoft 365 Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Google Apps
- Experience supporting macOS software (Office, macOS, Open Directory, ServerOS) and macOS hardware knowledge is advantageous.
- Formal IT qualification, ideally MCSE/MCITP or multiple MCPs massively advantageous but not a deal breaker
- Minimum 1+ year of working with an IT manage service provider
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Be a keen and a fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
- Confident communication skills across phone, email and face-to-face
- Sound organisational ability and able to prioritise
- Ensuring SLA’s are met; time to respond, time to resolve and first-time-fix.
- Willingness to gain relevant qualifications and accreditation's