Installation & Configuration
- Servers, Network Area Storage (NAS), desktop/laptop hardware and software, and peripherals.
- Install, configure and provide efficient user support for computing hardware and software. Set up and maintain a field office IT environment including LAN, WLAN, workstations, printers, shared file services, Data Backup, antivirus, etc.
Maintenance, Repair & Security
- Perform preventative maintenance on all computers and network resources.
- Create backup solutions for office/individual users and provide the necessary training on the use of these back-up solutions. Maintain all weekly and monthly basis Backups of user’s data.
- Update appropriate network security procedures to safeguard system from physical harm, viruses, unauthorized users and damage to data.
- Create and maintain MC computer software/hardware inventory ensuring accuracy.
- Create and maintain network file to include IP address, system access, email creation system etc.
- Diagnose hardware and software faults by questioning clients patiently about a problem and explaining the procedures to them.
- Working towards a successful resolution of the problems clients present.
- Investigate local Internet connectivity options to obtain adequate bandwidth for Intranet and application connectivity.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on IT activities
Training & Testing
- Develop and implement user and support staff training, including training on basic care and maintenance of computers and equipment for users.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Advise staff of the technology available to help accomplish their tasks and goals, and help them develop a technology implementation plan inclusive of system design and staff training.
- Provide technical guidance and ad-hoc trouble shooting to all users experiencing difficulties by analysing the source of the problem and solving it, whether hardware or software related. This involves troubleshooting any of the emerged IT related issues including but not limited to:
- Operating Systems (Windows or Mac)
- Critical Softwares (Crashing, Malfunctioning or Critical Updates, Antivirus etc.)
- Central and Individual Cloud Storage System (including Exit Employees Data Dumping Workstation)
- IT Networking (Routers and Networking Equipment, Internet, Printers, Attendance Machine, Cameras etc.)
- Hardware (Component/s failure and consequent replacements or repair).
- AAN’s domain and email hosing server. Also support in data migration if the server is changed
- Work with multiple units/teams to advise and support in development and use of databases/rosters such as for consultants, partners, applicants, projects, and where required enable process automation for error free processes and improved time/cost efficiencies. Plan, engage and supervise specialised service providers for services required for smooth operations;
- Work with PMU (Projects Management Team) to introduce/apply/train project delivery teams in IT enabled project management/team working applications/tools such as MS Project; podio, trello, jira, asana, and others.
- Conduct staff training on computer basics (minor trouble shooting with computers, printers and scanners) and the use of MS Office applications and networking.
- Responsible use and confidentiality of any information identified as sensitive.
- Regularly update anti-virus and ensure the entire network and computers are virus-free.
- Oversee repair of computers and IT equipment.
- Assist in administration functions as needed; assist logistics staff in inventorying and tracking IT assets.
- Maintain proper documentation of all IT equipment including Software’s, system profiles, warranties and IT stock/accessories.
AAN ASSOCIATES is a multidisciplinary development and communication consulting firm extending advisory and implementation services to multi / bilateral donors, UN agencies, public entities, non-profit organizations, and businesses. AAN specialises in institutional and organizational development, res ...阅读更多