Marketing Executives: develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. Work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and operations.
· Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
· Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
· Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
· Promotional activities
· Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
· Writing and proofreading creative copy
· Maintaining websites content and looking at data analytics
· Monitoring performance
· Managing campaigns on social media.
Digital and online marketing
The role will typically also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work, as employers will typically operate a website and social media accounts. As such, executive may need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising. As such having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
· Good teamwork skills
· Communication skills and networking ability
· Strong attention to detail
· Good organization and planning skills
· Creativity and writing skills
· Numerical skills
· IT skills
ACE MANAGEMENT provides the full range of Hard and Soft Services with innovative solutions tailored to support and meet the needs of our clients across residential and commercial buildings. Our commitment and capacity to self-deliver hard and soft facilities management services allow us great contr ...阅读更多